Simple Freemius Button is a plugin to create Freemius Buy Now / Free Trial button on WordPress.
Simply download the latest release and upload the zip file under your WordPress dashboard at Plugins > Add New. Don’t forget to activate the plugin.
Add this shortcode below to your product pricing page.
Here is a list of attributes for this shortcode:
- plugin_id – Required product ID (whether it’s a plugin, theme, add-on, bundle, or SaaS). Go to Settings page on your Freemius Dashboard to see the plugin ID.
- plan_id – The ID of the plan that will load with the checkout. Go to Plans page on your Freemius Dashboard to see the plan ID.
- public_key – Require product public key. Go to Settings page on your Freemius Dashboard to see the public key.
- buy_button_link_prefix – Default is “#buy-“
- buy_button_selector – Defaut is “.freemius-buy-button a”
- free_trial_link_prefix – Default is “#trial-“
- free_trial_selector – Default is “.freemius-trial-button a”
- currency – One of the following 3-chars currency codes (ISO 4217): ‘usd’, ‘eur’, ‘gbp’.
Create three or more columns pricing table like the sample below.
Buy Now Button
The URL format of Buy Now button is <buy_button_link_prefix><license_number>.
Example: #buy-1 for Single Site, #buy-5 for 5-Sites or #buy-unlimited for Unlimited Sites.
You have add custom CSS class for Buy Now button because this class will be used on the shortcode with attribute buy_button_selector. For this demo, the custom CSS class are freemius-buy-button.
Free Trial Button
The URL format of Free Trial button is <free_trial_link_prefix><license_number>.
Example: #trial-1 for Single Site, #trial-5 for 5-Sites or #trial-unlimited for Unlimited Sites.
You have add custom CSS class for Free Trial button because this class will be used on the shortcode with attribute free_trial_selector. For this demo, the custom CSS class are freemius-trial-button.
Here are the live demo of the plugin. When you click the Buy Now or Free Trial, the Freemius popup window will appear.